A Sample Menu
Where possible we source locally grown produce and make our food freshly each day.
- Our meat is supplied by Complete Meats of Chard.
- We generally source our fish from Kingfisher seafoods, or sometimes line caught by the Management!
- We have a daily bread delivery fresh from Bakery Roy-Al Ilminster.
- And we only use free range eggs from Higher Buckland Farm Chard.
- The specials are all made in our kitchen by our chef’s Ethan and Mat
- Cakes & scones are all hand made by our kitchen team.
- If you have a specific dietary requirement please ask one of our helpful staff.
We change our menu on a monthly basis, below is a sample of what you could expect to find.
|MY Full English, x2 bacon, sausage, (We only use UK meat) beans, mushroom, hash browns, half a tomato, fried egg & toast.||6.25|
|MY Veggie Breakfast, beans, mushroom, tomato, veggie sausages, hash browns, fried eggs & toast.||6.25|
|Homemade soup of the day served with freshly cut white or granary bread and butter||4.95|
|Various freshly cut and filled sandwiches served with Pipers crisps or toasted panini’s served with salad.||from 5.95|
|Ploughman’s, choice of cheeses and ham served with chutney, picked onion, boiled egg, three salads and freshly cut bread and butter||from 8.45|
Also look out for our daily specials such as….
|Beef & chorizo meatballs with roasted tomato linguini|
|Open fish finger sandwich with tarter sauce & hand cut triple cooked chips|
|Goats cheese, red pepper & spinach gnocchi with salad||from 7.50|
|Selection of Lovington’s ice cream,||1.75 per scoop|
|Somerset rhubarb & apple crumble served with vanilla ice cream|
|Terry’s Chocolate orange bread and butter pudding||4.95|